points - Details)
The bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 43 behaviorally based presenting problems, including substance use, eating disorders, schizoid traits, and others
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions―plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
From the Publisher
Treatment plans you need to succeed
Mental health professionals build effective, well documented treatment plans with Wiley PracticePlanners. Access the treatment plans, progress notes, and homework assignments that are already seamlessly integrated into your EHR system. Wiely PracticePlanners offer comprehensive treatment approaches that can be customized for individual needs.
Use Wiley PracticePlanners to create patient treatment plans
Pressure from third-party payers, accrediting agencies, and other outside parties has increased the need for clinicians to quickly produce effective, high-quality treatment plans. Treatment Planners in the Wiley PracticePlanners series provide all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the needs of most third-party payers and state and federal review agencies.
Treatment planners provide a range of treatment plan options — including options supported by evidence-based research, options reflecting common clinical practices of experienced clinicians, and emerging treatment options — to give mental health professionals a range of options to fit the needs of a particular client. The Planners make creating treatment plans easy and efficient by covering everything from problem selection to diagnostic suggestions.